Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Freedom Patch Express

Cambria and I had a desire to go out shooting this morning, but it was a mere 15 degrees outside. We finally talked ourselves into going by bribing ourselves with breakfast at a local diner. We ate our over-sized meals and headed the half mile or so to a location they always seem to leave dozens of freight cars unattended. I'm a big fan of both trains and train graffiti, so I like to drop by here once in a while and see whats sitting around. Today, we found The Freedom Patch Express # 1/10. Stuffed and cold, we walked/climbed around on the lonely cars. Wasn't the most exciting train I've seen here, but it was still a good time, and made for a few semi-decent photos. Enjoy.





These last two shots were taken by Cambria with my camera. Hers decided to shit the bed right before we left the house this morning, so we were sharing one. She needs to start practicing with it anyhow, for when I upgrade and give it to her.


No comments:

Post a Comment