Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Murder Factory

CLimbingDoug, Keti Fallout, Cambria, and myself decided to explore an old mill Keti and Doug had previously done at night. While exploring it, Cambria and I lost track of the others and decided to go find them. Somehow, we kept ending up in the same place we started, with no sight of the others. After about a half hour, we finally found a secret hallway in the basement, leading to a whole different section of the building, where we found Keti and Doug with no issues. While I was waling around, I saw a barrel of scrap metal, scattered about the floor. After examining it for a minute, I realized what I was looking at wasn't scrap metal, it was the frames of hundreds of revolvers. One of the cooler things I've ever found in a building. Doug informed me the factory used to produce guns later that day, shedding a bit of light on my find. All in all, a kickass building with some kickass people.






















No comments:

Post a Comment