Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Showing Doug My City

Couldn't sleep after a long day of bouldering in RI with ClimbingDoug, so I got in touch with him, and we decided to do some building climbing. I showed Doug around a few spots, then we decided to climb a stone front church right of the main street in my city. We weren't even climbing for the roof, just having fun with the architecture of the building. My camera was almost stolen while we were climbing, because it was just sitting on the sidewalk recording us. Then after that was all set, the dudes at the 7-11 across the street called the cops on us. They showed up, realized we weren't causing any trouble or damage, and just politely told us to pack it in for the night. Around the 3:30 point in the video is where the dude pulls up to take my camera.






No comments:

Post a Comment