Monday, March 29, 2010

Advanced Waste Water Facility

Back in 2008 after a failed attempt at a triple story abandoned house, we wandered down the tracks, only to find an abandoned waste water treatment facility. The original set can be found here.
With nothing better to do yesterday after a full nights sleep, I decided to give the three story home another go. Once again, I failed. I decided since I was already a three mile hike from my house, I might as well make it five and head to the facility. Not much has changed, including my shooting style apparently. Enjoy. Thanks to Turrel for finding the directions to this place for me again. Beat a three mile hike of shame for sure.














2 comments:

  1. Sucks that the lower levels are still, and always will be, flooded out. One has to wonder what lies beneath that good six feet of water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you sure its water?

    ReplyDelete