Sunday, September 5, 2010

The End Of The Event

Yesterday marked Deggi5's annual "PancakePex" Event. Explorers from all over come together, eat pancakes, and explore. Unfortunately, I had to work through the event, so I'd written off any chance of exploring for the day.

After work I received a phone call from Cambria telling me since I couldn't make it out to the event, they were bringing the event to me. They all broke off from the PA kids(Who suck, BTW, for not coming) and headed back my way. I was picked up by the Fallouts, Clahhhkie, and Cambria and taken to the train tunnel, where we met up with Movingunit, abandonedNH, and two other explorers Rob and Doug that I'd never met before.
We all walked the tunnel for a while, stopping here and there to take a photo, play with a flare, or spin some steel wool.

After the tunnel, we all headed out to the erection bridge, where we ended the night under the stars recapping adventures past, and just generally enjoying the company of the others around us. Unfortunately, my batteries were all drained from the tunnel, so I have no shots of that.

All in all, for an event I couldn't make it to, PancakePex was once again, a damned good time.








1 comment: