Sunday, September 12, 2010

Well, There Goes That Camera

Take a walk with me, through my night.

We started off at Waterfire with Zeke, abandonedNH, and Clahhhkie. We all grew bored with that real quick though, so we headed off to Bootleggers to smoke a bowl. Zeke had to get his mom's car back, so we said our goodbyes and parted ways. Our shooting location of the night was a set of three bridges. Two arched and one boring one.

This is from the first stop on our bridge tour: The underside of the first bridge.










Next, we headed to the top of the bridge to chill out for a few and watch the cars go flying by on the highway next to us.







The last location we shot from was the same stretch of bridge as earlier, just closer to the center of the bridge, and 50' above the water. The arches on this side were much steeper, and almost 10' higher off the ground where we entered the arch.




Right after taking this shot, I heard my tripod mount slip undone, and the three of us watched my camera take a terrible tumble down the center of one of the arches before crashing into a cement wall and bouncing another 10' down into the river below. Needless to say, camera's toast, but the shots on the memory card were salvageable.

All in all, another wonderful trip. Now, I have a good reason yo upgrade my camera.

1 comment:

  1. I love that last shot- worth the loss of the camera!

    ReplyDelete