Monday, April 12, 2010

Bowling Pin Ruins

After pre-dawning the Power House Mill Building, Turrel and I spotted this half torn down factory we'd somehow looked over the last few times we were in the area. We headed inside and I couldn't get the feeling of Dejavu out of my head. After spotting a tire iron sticking out of a wall post, I realized why. I'd explored this building almost 5 years ago with JGreeny. Back then, there was a whole hell of a lot more to see. 3 or 4 buildings more. I still have no idea what the building was used for, but I'm going to call it a bowling pin factory judging by the hundreds of pins, candlesticks, and duckpins left scattered around the debris. As Turrel was walking through the basement towards me, a chunk of the upper floor collapsed right behind him, but luckily he wasn't hurt. The building will not make it another year before completely falling in on itself. To see the set from the first time I visited this location with JGreeny, click here.










No comments:

Post a Comment