Sunday, April 25, 2010

Woke Up To Georgia(Mills)

The other morning I awoke to my old friend, BlackOmegaX and The Fallouts standing over my bed, telling me we were going exploring. I agreed, put some pants on and we headed out to a few of my locations. First stop, The Tinsel Mill.








The Ryan Ademan loves cock graffiti was put there a few weeks ago by Turrel. The rest is new and not done by anyone we know.





Next stop was Colonial Knife Company.




And a quick video of Cambria rolling down a ramp at the Tinsel Mill on a skateboard we found.

3 comments:

  1. lmao i wrote that..the picture about the jizz. that was to my ex lmfao. thats my jizz paper XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. my girlfriend lost a skateboard in the mill she was very unhappy about that was the board cambria rolled down the ramp with blue?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josh, To be honest, I dunno. I still have one of two we found there that day. If you feel like making a trip out to Attleboro for it, yours or not, It's yours now

    ReplyDelete