Monday, April 19, 2010

Thanks To Billy

I had plans to meet up with a new explorer and an old friend the other day. We met up and explored for a few hours. We were waiting on another explorer and when she got to the location we were going to meet her and continue exploring. Instead, we got a call that security was patrolling hard. Quickly, we left. Too quickly. Outside, we were spotted by security and questioned as to our reasons for being on campus. We played dumb even though I know the campus and history extensively, and he proceeded to tell us a bit about the location, getting numerous facts about the campus wrong. I didn't bother to correct him, and in no time, we were back on our way. A long walk back from where we started, we finally decided to just call it a day. I got back home and went to upload the photos to make this update, only to realize in our hurry to meet up with the other explorer, I'd left my camera behind in one of the many buildings on campus. Being late in the day, I decided to head back in the morning for it. A special thanks to both Allsion for the ride and company in helping to find it, and to Billy, for keeping it dry, safe, and right where I apparently left it.














This is Billy. Thanks to him, I'll be able to continue updating the site with new photos. Thanks Billy.



And this is just a sped up video of a stroll through the tunnels.

No comments:

Post a Comment